Spatial scaling of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal diversity is affected by farming practice
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 241–249, January 2011
How to Cite
van der Gast, C. J., Gosling, P., Tiwari, B. and Bending, G. D. (2011), Spatial scaling of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal diversity is affected by farming practice. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 241–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02326.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Received 17 December, 2009; accepted 9 July, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!