Present addresses: National Cancer Institute (NCI), Bethesda, MD 20892, USA;
Regulatory exaptation of the catabolite repression protein (Crp)–cAMP system in Pseudomonas putida
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 324–339, February 2011
How to Cite
Milanesio, P., Arce-Rodríguez, A., Muñoz, A., Calles, B. and de Lorenzo, V. (2011), Regulatory exaptation of the catabolite repression protein (Crp)–cAMP system in Pseudomonas putida. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 324–339. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02331.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Received 15 July, 2010; accepted 23 July, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!