A mutation in dnaK causes stabilization of the heat shock sigma factor σ32, accumulation of heat shock proteins and increase in toluene-resistance in Pseudomonas putida
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Extremophiles. Guest Editors: Ricardo Cavicchioli, Ricardo Amils, Dirk Wagner, Terry McGenity
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2007–2017, August 2011
How to Cite
Kobayashi, Y., Ohtsu, I., Fujimura, M. and Fukumori, F. (2011), A mutation in dnaK causes stabilization of the heat shock sigma factor σ32, accumulation of heat shock proteins and increase in toluene-resistance in Pseudomonas putida. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2007–2017. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02344.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Received 12 May, 2010; accepted 9 August, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!