Culturable Rhodobacter and Shewanella species are abundant in estuarine turbidity maxima of the Columbia River
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 589–603, March 2011
How to Cite
Bräuer, S. L., Adams, C., Kranzler, K., Murphy, D., Xu, M., Zuber, P., Simon, H. M., Baptista, A. M. and Tebo, B. M. (2011), Culturable Rhodobacter and Shewanella species are abundant in estuarine turbidity maxima of the Columbia River. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 589–603. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02360.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2010
- Received 19 May, 2010; accepted 6 September, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!