Viral abundance, production, decay rates and life strategies (lysogeny versus lysis) in Lake Bourget (France)
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 616–630, March 2011
How to Cite
Thomas, R., Berdjeb, L., Sime-Ngando, T. and Jacquet, S. (2011), Viral abundance, production, decay rates and life strategies (lysogeny versus lysis) in Lake Bourget (France). Environmental Microbiology, 13: 616–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02364.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2010
- Received 23 July, 2009; accepted 9 September, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!