Calcium promotes exopolysaccharide phase variation and biofilm formation of the resulting phase variants in the human pathogen Vibrio vulnificus
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 643–654, March 2011
How to Cite
Garrison-Schilling, K. L., Grau, B. L., McCarter, K. S., Olivier, B. J., Comeaux, N. E. and Pettis, G. S. (2011), Calcium promotes exopolysaccharide phase variation and biofilm formation of the resulting phase variants in the human pathogen Vibrio vulnificus. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 643–654. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02369.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Received 15 June, 2010; accepted 20 September, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!