Diversity and distribution of microbial long-chain fatty acid biosynthetic genes in the marine environment
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 684–695, March 2011
How to Cite
Shulse, C. N. and Allen, E. E. (2011), Diversity and distribution of microbial long-chain fatty acid biosynthetic genes in the marine environment. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 684–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02373.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Received 12 August, 2010; accepted 7 October, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!