Occurrence, genes and expression of the W/Se-containing class II benzoyl-coenzyme A reductases in anaerobic bacteria
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 696–709, March 2011
How to Cite
Löffler, C., Kuntze, K., Vazquez, J. R. , Rugor, A., Kung, J. W., Böttcher, A. and Boll, M. (2011), Occurrence, genes and expression of the W/Se-containing class II benzoyl-coenzyme A reductases in anaerobic bacteria. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 696–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02374.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2010
- Received 24 August, 2010; accepted 7 October, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!