These authors contributed equally to this work.
The RNA polymerase subunits E/F from the Antarctic archaeon Methanococcoides burtonii bind to specific species of mRNA
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Extremophiles. Guest Editors: Ricardo Cavicchioli, Ricardo Amils, Dirk Wagner, Terry McGenity
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2039–2055, August 2011
How to Cite
De Francisci, D., Campanaro, S., Kornfeld, G., Siddiqui, K. S., Williams, T. J., Ertan, H., Treu, L., Pilak, O., Lauro, F. M., Harrop, S. J., Curmi, P. M. G. and Cavicchioli, R. (2011), The RNA polymerase subunits E/F from the Antarctic archaeon Methanococcoides burtonii bind to specific species of mRNA. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2039–2055. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02385.x
Data deposition: Microarray data are deposited in Array Express database: Accession Number E-MEXP-2625; Username: Reviewer_E-MEXP-2625; Password: 1269523964982. †These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received 10 August, 2010; accepted 17 October, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!