Two Trebouxia algae with different physiological performances are ever-present in lichen thalli of Ramalina farinacea. Coexistence versus Competition?
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 806–818, March 2011
How to Cite
Casano, L. M., del Campo, E. M., García-Breijo, F. J., Reig-Armiñana, J., Gasulla, F., del Hoyo, A., Guéra, A. and Barreno, E. (2011), Two Trebouxia algae with different physiological performances are ever-present in lichen thalli of Ramalina farinacea. Coexistence versus Competition?. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 806–818. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02386.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Received 16 July, 2010; accepted 20 October, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!