Microbial metatranscriptomics in a permanent marine oxygen minimum zone
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: OMICS Driven Microbial Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 23–40, January 2012
How to Cite
Stewart, F. J., Ulloa, O. and DeLong, E. F. (2012), Microbial metatranscriptomics in a permanent marine oxygen minimum zone. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 23–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02400.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Received 26 August, 2010; accepted 11 November, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!