Present addresses: Centro de Astrobiología, INTA-CSIC, 28850 Torrejón de Ardoz, Spain;
Monitoring biodegradative enzymes with nanobodies raised in Camelus dromedarius with mixtures of catabolic proteins
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 960–974, April 2011
How to Cite
Zafra, O., Fraile, S., Gutiérrez, C., Haro, A., Páez-Espino, A. D., Jiménez, J. I. and de Lorenzo, V. (2011), Monitoring biodegradative enzymes with nanobodies raised in Camelus dromedarius with mixtures of catabolic proteins. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 960–974. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2010.02401.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 7 July, 2010; accepted 12 November, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!