These authors contributed equally to this work.
iDynoMiCS: next-generation individual-based modelling of biofilms
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2416–2434, September 2011
How to Cite
Lardon, L. A., Merkey, B. V., Martins, S., Dötsch, A., Picioreanu, C., Kreft, J.-U. and Smets, B. F. (2011), iDynoMiCS: next-generation individual-based modelling of biofilms. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2416–2434. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02414.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Received 8 June, 2010; accepted 1 December, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!