Studies of the dynamic expression of the Xenorhabdus FliAZ regulon reveal atypical iron-dependent regulation of the flagellin and haemolysin genes during insect infection
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1271–1284, May 2011
How to Cite
Jubelin, G., Pagès, S., Lanois, A., Boyer, M.-H., Gaudriault, S., Ferdy, J.-B. and Givaudan, A. (2011), Studies of the dynamic expression of the Xenorhabdus FliAZ regulon reveal atypical iron-dependent regulation of the flagellin and haemolysin genes during insect infection. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 1271–1284. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02427.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Received 24 February, 2010; accepted 5 January, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!