Salmonella enterica strains belonging to O serogroup 1,3,19 induce chlorosis and wilting of Arabidopsis thaliana leaves
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 1299–1308, May 2011
How to Cite
Berger, C. N., Brown, D. J., Shaw, R. K., Minuzzi, F., Feys, B. and Frankel, G. (2011), Salmonella enterica strains belonging to O serogroup 1,3,19 induce chlorosis and wilting of Arabidopsis thaliana leaves. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 1299–1308. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02429.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
- Received 16 August, 2010; accepted 6 January, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!