Present address: Biocatalysis Unit, Catalysis Science Laboratory Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., 1144, Togo, Mobara-shi, Chiba, 297-0017, Japan;
Biodiversity and geochemistry of an extremely acidic, low-temperature subterranean environment sustained by chemolithotrophy
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Extremophiles. Guest Editors: Ricardo Cavicchioli, Ricardo Amils, Dirk Wagner, Terry McGenity
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2092–2104, August 2011
How to Cite
Kimura, S., Bryan, C. G., Hallberg, K. B. and Johnson, D. B. (2011), Biodiversity and geochemistry of an extremely acidic, low-temperature subterranean environment sustained by chemolithotrophy. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2092–2104. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02434.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
- Received 22 September, 2010; accepted 6 January, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!