An oxygen reduction chain in the hyperthermophilic anaerobe Thermotoga maritima highlights horizontal gene transfer between Thermococcales and Thermotogales
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Extremophiles. Guest Editors: Ricardo Cavicchioli, Ricardo Amils, Dirk Wagner, Terry McGenity
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2132–2145, August 2011
How to Cite
Le Fourn, C., Brasseur, G., Brochier-Armanet, C., Pieulle, L., Brioukhanov, A., Ollivier, B. and Dolla, A. (2011), An oxygen reduction chain in the hyperthermophilic anaerobe Thermotoga maritima highlights horizontal gene transfer between Thermococcales and Thermotogales. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2132–2145. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02439.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Received 17 September, 2010; accepted 17 January, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!