Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Response of sulfate-reducing bacteria to an artificial oil-spill in a coastal marine sediment
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1488–1499, June 2011
How to Cite
Suárez-Suárez, A., López-López, A., Tovar-Sánchez, A., Yarza, P., Orfila, A., Terrados, J., Arnds, J., Marqués, S., Niemann, H., Schmitt-Kopplin, P., Amann, R. and Rosselló-Móra, R. (2011), Response of sulfate-reducing bacteria to an artificial oil-spill in a coastal marine sediment. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 1488–1499. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02451.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Received 4 November, 2010; accepted 27 January, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!