Present address: Laboratorio de Microbioloxía, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidade da Coruña, Rúa Alejandro de la Sota n°1, 15008 A Coruña, Spain;
Contribution of Crenarchaeota and Bacteria to autotrophy in the North Atlantic interior
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1524–1533, June 2011
How to Cite
Varela, M. M., van Aken, H. M., Sintes, E., Reinthaler, T. and Herndl, G. J. (2011), Contribution of Crenarchaeota and Bacteria to autotrophy in the North Atlantic interior. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 1524–1533. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02457.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received 2 December, 2009; accepted 1 February, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!