Present address: Cancer Pharmacology Unit, ANZAC Research Institute, Concord Repatriation Hospital, Concord, NSW 2139, Australia.
Defining the response of a microorganism to temperatures that span its complete growth temperature range (−2°C to 28°C) using multiplex quantitative proteomics
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Extremophiles. Guest Editors: Ricardo Cavicchioli, Ricardo Amils, Dirk Wagner, Terry McGenity
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2186–2203, August 2011
How to Cite
Williams, T. J., Lauro, F. M., Ertan, H., Burg, D. W., Poljak, A., Raftery, M. J. and Cavicchioli, R. (2011), Defining the response of a microorganism to temperatures that span its complete growth temperature range (−2°C to 28°C) using multiplex quantitative proteomics. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2186–2203. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02467.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Received 26 January, 2011; accepted 16 February, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!