Whole-genome expression analysis reveals a role for death-related genes in stress acclimation of the diatom Thalassiosira pseudonana
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: OMICS Driven Microbial Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 67–81, January 2012
How to Cite
Thamatrakoln, K., Korenovska, O., Niheu, A. K. and Bidle, K. D. (2012), Whole-genome expression analysis reveals a role for death-related genes in stress acclimation of the diatom Thalassiosira pseudonana. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 67–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02468.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2011
- Received 29 November, 2010; accepted 16 February, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!