Present address: FAS Center for Systems Biology, Harvard University, Northwest Building, 52 Oxford St., Cambridge, MA 02138, USA.
A finely tuned regulatory circuit of the nicotinic acid degradation pathway in Pseudomonas putida
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Pseudomonas
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1718–1732, July 2011
How to Cite
Jiménez, J. I., Juárez, J. F., García, J. L. and Díaz, E. (2011), A finely tuned regulatory circuit of the nicotinic acid degradation pathway in Pseudomonas putida. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 1718–1732. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02471.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2011
- Received 1 December, 2010; accepted 21 February, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!