Unveiling microbial life in new deep-sea hypersaline Lake Thetis. Part I: Prokaryotes and environmental settings
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Extremophiles. Guest Editors: Ricardo Cavicchioli, Ricardo Amils, Dirk Wagner, Terry McGenity
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2250–2268, August 2011
How to Cite
La Cono, V., Smedile, F., Bortoluzzi, G., Arcadi, E., Maimone, G., Messina, E., Borghini, M., Oliveri, E., Mazzola, S., L'Haridon, S., Toffin, L., Genovese, L., Ferrer, M., Giuliano, L., Golyshin, P. N. and Yakimov, M. M. (2011), Unveiling microbial life in new deep-sea hypersaline Lake Thetis. Part I: Prokaryotes and environmental settings. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2250–2268. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02478.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
- Received 24 November, 2010; accepted 28 February, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!