These authors contributed equally.
Microevolution of the major common Pseudomonas aeruginosa clones C and PA14 in cystic fibrosis lungs
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Pseudomonas
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1690–1704, July 2011
How to Cite
Cramer, N., Klockgether, J., Wrasman, K., Schmidt, M., Davenport, C. F. and Tümmler, B. (2011), Microevolution of the major common Pseudomonas aeruginosa clones C and PA14 in cystic fibrosis lungs. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 1690–1704. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02483.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Received 23 November, 2010; accepted 5 March, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!