Present address: Division of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Altoona College, Pennsylvania State University, Altoona, PA 16601.
Microbial Metabolism in Ice and Brine at −5°C
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Extremophiles. Guest Editors: Ricardo Cavicchioli, Ricardo Amils, Dirk Wagner, Terry McGenity
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2269–2278, August 2011
How to Cite
Bakermans, C. and Skidmore, M. L. (2011), Microbial Metabolism in Ice and Brine at −5°C. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2269–2278. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02485.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Received 28 November, 2010; accepted 14 March, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!