Recipient of 2009 Humboldt Research Award. Mailing address: Institute for Chemical Research, Kyoto University, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, Japan. Fax: (+81) 77 438 3248; E-mail email@example.com.
Favourable effects of eicosapentaenoic acid on the late step of the cell division in a piezophilic bacterium, Shewanella violacea DSS12, at high-hydrostatic pressures
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Extremophiles. Guest Editors: Ricardo Cavicchioli, Ricardo Amils, Dirk Wagner, Terry McGenity
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2293–2298, August 2011
How to Cite
Kawamoto, J., Sato, T., Nakasone, K., Kato, C., Mihara, H., Esaki, N. and Kurihara, T. (2011), Favourable effects of eicosapentaenoic acid on the late step of the cell division in a piezophilic bacterium, Shewanella violacea DSS12, at high-hydrostatic pressures. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2293–2298. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02487.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Received 16 March, 2011; accepted 16 March, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!