The pGRT1 plasmid of Pseudomonas putida DOT-T1E encodes functions relevant for survival under harsh conditions in the environment
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Extremophiles. Guest Editors: Ricardo Cavicchioli, Ricardo Amils, Dirk Wagner, Terry McGenity
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2315–2327, August 2011
How to Cite
Molina, L., Duque, E., Gómez, M. J., Krell, T., Lacal, J., García-Puente, A., García, V., Matilla, M. A., Ramos, J.-L. and Segura, A. (2011), The pGRT1 plasmid of Pseudomonas putida DOT-T1E encodes functions relevant for survival under harsh conditions in the environment. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2315–2327. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02492.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Received 16 March, 2011; accepted 22 March, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!