Changes in viral and bacterial communities during the ice-melting season in the coastal Arctic (Kongsfjorden, Ny-Ålesund)
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Pseudomonas
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 1827–1841, July 2011
How to Cite
De Corte, D., Sintes, E., Yokokawa, T. and Herndl, G. J. (2011), Changes in viral and bacterial communities during the ice-melting season in the coastal Arctic (Kongsfjorden, Ny-Ålesund). Environmental Microbiology, 13: 1827–1841. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02497.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2011
- Received 17 December, 2010; accepted 29 March, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!