Molecular evidence that deep-branching fungi are major fungal components in deep-sea methane cold-seep sediments
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Extremophiles. Guest Editors: Ricardo Cavicchioli, Ricardo Amils, Dirk Wagner, Terry McGenity
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 2359–2370, August 2011
How to Cite
Nagahama, T., Takahashi, E., Nagano, Y., Abdel-Wahab, M. A. and Miyazaki, M. (2011), Molecular evidence that deep-branching fungi are major fungal components in deep-sea methane cold-seep sediments. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2359–2370. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02507.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Received 13 December, 2010; accepted 1 April, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!