Multi-locus sequence analysis, taxonomic resolution and biogeography of marine Synechococcus
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Taxonomy and Biodiversity
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 372–386, February 2012
How to Cite
Mazard, S., Ostrowski, M., Partensky, F. and Scanlan, D. J. (2012), Multi-locus sequence analysis, taxonomic resolution and biogeography of marine Synechococcus. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 372–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02514.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2011
- Received 10 February, 2011; accepted 18 April, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!