Genetic structure of marine Borrelia garinii and population admixture with the terrestrial cycle of Lyme borreliosis
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 9, pages 2453–2467, September 2011
How to Cite
Gómez-Díaz, E., Boulinier, T., Sertour, N., Cornet, M., Ferquel, E. and McCoy, K. D. (2011), Genetic structure of marine Borrelia garinii and population admixture with the terrestrial cycle of Lyme borreliosis. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2453–2467. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02515.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Received 1 December, 2010; accepted 20 April, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!