A distinct freshwater-adapted subgroup of ANME-1 dominates active archaeal communities in terrestrial subsurfaces in Japan
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Human Microbiome
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 3206–3218, December 2011
How to Cite
Takeuchi, M., Yoshioka, H., Seo, Y., Tanabe, S., Tamaki, H., Kamagata, Y., Takahashi, H. A., Igari, S., Mayumi, D. and Sakata, S. (2011), A distinct freshwater-adapted subgroup of ANME-1 dominates active archaeal communities in terrestrial subsurfaces in Japan. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 3206–3218. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02517.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Received 22 September, 2010; accepted 28 April, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!