The submitted manuscript has been created in part by UChicago Argonne, LLC, Operator of Argonne National Laboratory (‘Argonne’). Argonne, a US Department of Energy Office of Science laboratory, is operated under Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357. The US Government retains for itself, and others acting on its behalf, a paid-up nonexclusive, irrevocable worldwide license in said article to reproduce, prepare derivative works, distribute copies to the public, and perform publicly and display publicly, by or on behalf of the Government.
Omics for understanding microbial functional dynamics
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: OMICS Driven Microbial Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 1–3, January 2012
How to Cite
Jansson, J. K., Neufeld, J. D. , Moran, M. A. and Gilbert, J. A. (2012), Omics for understanding microbial functional dynamics. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 1–3. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02518.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Received 24 March, 2011; accepted 29 April, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!