Genome content of uncultivated marine Roseobacters in the surface ocean
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: OMICS Driven Microbial Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 41–51, January 2012
How to Cite
Luo, H., Löytynoja, A. and Moran, M. A. (2012), Genome content of uncultivated marine Roseobacters in the surface ocean. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 41–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02528.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Received 3 February, 2011; accepted 15 May, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!