Bacterial sulfur cycling shapes microbial communities in surface sediments of an ultramafic hydrothermal vent field
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 2633–2648, October 2011
How to Cite
Schauer, R., Røy, H., Augustin, N., Gennerich, H.-H., Peters, M., Wenzhoefer, F., Amann, R. and Meyerdierks, A. (2011), Bacterial sulfur cycling shapes microbial communities in surface sediments of an ultramafic hydrothermal vent field. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2633–2648. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02530.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Received 4 January, 2010; accepted 18 May, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!