Distribution and Growth of Aerobic Anoxygenic Phototrophs in the Mediterranean Sea
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 10, pages 2717–2725, October 2011
How to Cite
Hojerová, E., Mašín, M., Brunet, C., Ferrera, I., Gasol, J. M. and Koblížek, M. (2011), Distribution and Growth of Aerobic Anoxygenic Phototrophs in the Mediterranean Sea. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2717–2725. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02540.x
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Received 4 October, 2010; accepted 2 June, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!