Present address: Invasive Insects Biocontrol and Behavior Laboratory, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Beltsville, MD 20705, USA.
Characterization of the rumen microbiota of pre-ruminant calves using metagenomic tools
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Special Issue: OMICS Driven Microbial Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 129–139, January 2012
How to Cite
Li, R. W., Connor, E. E., Li, C., Baldwin, VI, R. L. and Sparks, M. E. (2012), Characterization of the rumen microbiota of pre-ruminant calves using metagenomic tools. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 129–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02543.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Received 21 April, 2011; accepted 6 June, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!