Present address: Department of Earth and Planetary Science, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA.
Microbial rhodopsins on leaf surfaces of terrestrial plants
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: OMICS Driven Microbial Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 140–146, January 2012
How to Cite
Atamna-Ismaeel, N., Finkel, O. M., Glaser, F., Sharon, I., Schneider, R., Post, A. F., Spudich, J. L., von Mering, C., Vorholt, J. A., Iluz, D., Béjà, O. and Belkin, S. (2012), Microbial rhodopsins on leaf surfaces of terrestrial plants. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 140–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02554.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Received 27 February, 2011; accepted 20 June, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!