Overlapping and unique contributions of two conserved polysaccharide loci in governing distinct survival phenotypes in Vibrio vulnificus
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 2888–2990, November 2011
How to Cite
Guo, Y. and Rowe-Magnus, D. A. (2011), Overlapping and unique contributions of two conserved polysaccharide loci in governing distinct survival phenotypes in Vibrio vulnificus. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2888–2990. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02564.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Received 15 May, 2011; accepted 11 July, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!