High-resolution 2D and 3D cryo-TEM reveals structural adaptations of two stalk-forming bacteria to an Fe-oxidizing lifestyle
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 2915–2929, November 2011
How to Cite
Comolli, L. R., Luef, B. and Chan, C. S. (2011), High-resolution 2D and 3D cryo-TEM reveals structural adaptations of two stalk-forming bacteria to an Fe-oxidizing lifestyle. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2915–2929. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02567.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2011
- Received 26 March, 2011; accepted 14 July, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!