The role of reduction in iron uptake processes in a unicellular, planktonic cyanobacterium
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 2990–2999, November 2011
How to Cite
Kranzler, C., Lis, H., Shaked, Y. and Keren, N. (2011), The role of reduction in iron uptake processes in a unicellular, planktonic cyanobacterium. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 2990–2999. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02572.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Received 5 May 2011; accepted 19 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!