On the suitability of short reads of 16S rRNA for phylogeny-based analyses in environmental surveys
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 3000–3009, November 2011
How to Cite
Jeraldo, P., Chia, N. and Goldenfeld, N. (2011), On the suitability of short reads of 16S rRNA for phylogeny-based analyses in environmental surveys. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 3000–3009. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02577.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Received 14 June, 2010; accepted 28 July, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!