Invariable biomass-specific primary production of taxonomically discrete picoeukaryote groups across the Atlantic Ocean
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Human Microbiome
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 3266–3274, December 2011
How to Cite
Grob, C., Hartmann, M., Zubkov, M. V. and Scanlan, D. J. (2011), Invariable biomass-specific primary production of taxonomically discrete picoeukaryote groups across the Atlantic Ocean. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 3266–3274. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02586.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Received 17 December, 2010; accepted 9 August, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!