Present addresses: Center for Research in Biological Systems, University of California San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive #0446, La Jolla, CA 92093-0446, USA;
Bacterial community transcription patterns during a marine phytoplankton bloom
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: OMICS Driven Microbial Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 228–239, January 2012
How to Cite
Rinta-Kanto, J. M., Sun, S., Sharma, S., Kiene, R. P. and Moran, M. A. (2012), Bacterial community transcription patterns during a marine phytoplankton bloom. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 228–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02602.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Received 26 January, 2011; revised 25 August, 2011; accepted 2 September, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!