Enterobactin is required for biofilm development in reduced-genome Escherichia coli
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Thematic Issue: Human Microbiome
Volume 13, Issue 12, pages 3149–3162, December 2011
How to Cite
May, T. and Okabe, S. (2011), Enterobactin is required for biofilm development in reduced-genome Escherichia coli. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 3149–3162. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02607.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2011
- Received 7 September, 2010; accepted 6 September, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!