Metagenomic comparison of microbial communities inhabiting confined and unconfined aquifer ecosystems
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: OMICS Driven Microbial Ecology
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 240–253, January 2012
How to Cite
Smith, R. J., Jeffries, T. C., Roudnew, B., Fitch, A. J., Seymour, J. R., Delpin, M. W., Newton, K., Brown, M. H. and Mitchell, J. G. (2012), Metagenomic comparison of microbial communities inhabiting confined and unconfined aquifer ecosystems. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 240–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02614.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Received 6 June, 2011; revised 17 July, 2011; accepted 12 September, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!