Microbial degradation of fracking fluid chemicals and enhanced gas production
An annotated selection of World Wide Web sites relevant to the topics in environmental microbiology
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 13, Issue 11, pages 3075–3076, November 2011
How to Cite
Wackett, L. P. (2011), Microbial degradation of fracking fluid chemicals and enhanced gas production. Environmental Microbiology, 13: 3075–3076. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02629.x
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!