Present address: School of Biology, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA 30332, USA.
Vertical stratification of subsurface microbial community composition across geological formations at the Hanford Site
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Taxonomy and Biodiversity
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 414–425, February 2012
How to Cite
Lin, X., Kennedy, D., Fredrickson, J., Bjornstad, B. and Konopka, A. (2012), Vertical stratification of subsurface microbial community composition across geological formations at the Hanford Site. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 414–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02659.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Received 26 May, 2011; revised 19 October, 2011; accepted 31 October, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!