Present addresses: CNRS/UPMC Univ. Paris 06, UMR 7144, Station Biologique de Roscoff, Place Georges Teissier, 29682 Roscoff, France;
Genomic and functional analysis of Vibrio phage SIO-2 reveals novel insights into ecology and evolution of marine siphoviruses
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Ecology, Evolution and Population Genetics of Pathogenic Microbes
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 2071–2086, August 2012
How to Cite
Baudoux, A.-C., Hendrix, R. W., Lander, G. C., Bailly, X., Podell, S., Paillard, C., Johnson, J. E., Potter, C. S., Carragher, B. and Azam, F. (2012), Genomic and functional analysis of Vibrio phage SIO-2 reveals novel insights into ecology and evolution of marine siphoviruses. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 2071–2086. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02685.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Received 29 June, 2011; revised 15 November, 2011; accepted 27 November, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!