Chitin colonization, chitin degradation and chitin-induced natural competence of Vibrio cholerae are subject to catabolite repression
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Ecology, Evolution and Population Genetics of Pathogenic Microbes
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 1898–1912, August 2012
How to Cite
Blokesch, M. (2012), Chitin colonization, chitin degradation and chitin-induced natural competence of Vibrio cholerae are subject to catabolite repression. Environmental Microbiology, 14: 1898–1912. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2011.02689.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Received 24 May, 2011; accepted 2 December, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!